Information You Give Us When You Use our Services
This is when you provide us with information:
- Search for products or services in our stores;
- Add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use our services;
- Downloading, streaming, watching or accessing content on a device or via a device provider or application.
- Provide information in Your Account
- Offer your products or services through our site.
- Communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- Participate in community features;
- Provide and rate Reviews,
- Using updates for product availability, such as Available Reminders for Order.
By using our, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
We offer a wide variety of facilities, and additional terminology can often apply. When you use a service, the rules, terms and agreements applicable to the service will also extend to you (“Service Terms”).
What Personal Information About Customers Does Printskari Collect?
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
• Information you send us: In accordance with Printskari Services, we collect and store any information you have.
You may choose not to have such details, so you may not be able to benefit from all of our design services.
• Automatic Information: We compile and store automatically those forms of information relating to your use of the Printskari Services, including information relating to your contact with the content and services provided through the Printskari Services. We use “cookies” and other special identifiers, like many websites, and we collect those kinds of information when your web browser or computer accesses the site
• Information from Other Sources: We can collect information about you from other websites, such as our carriers’ revised delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and more effectively deliver your next order.
Printskari Services knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
This website is operated by Printskari. By visiting the services on Printskari.com site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the Printskari Privacy Notice.
Examples of Privacy and Security Violations–
The following are a few examples of apps that violate Printskari’s privacy and security policies:
A few examples of programs breaching the privacy and security policy of Printskari are as follows:
- An app that extracts sensitive information from a user without the required permission, uses the data in a manner that the user has not consented to.
- Aprogram that accesses the personal information of a user to fund a purpose that is not yet available.
- An app for a single bank that mimics an app, but is not the official app for that bank.
Printskari can sell, move or otherwise exchange, in conjunction with a merger, takeover, reorganization or selling of assets or undertaking or in the event of bankruptcy, any or all of its assets, including Your Records.
Any third party to which any Printskari individual transfers or sells, as stated above, shall be entitled to continue using the information supplied or obtained by us or by you immediately prior to any transfer or sale.
- It is transparent and readily accessible and makes information-relevant statements of Concept Printskari policies and practices;
- Provides information to be gathered with different categories of confidential or important personal data;
- Allows for the purposes of information processing and use
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
- Provides for the publishing of data; and
- Provides fair practices and policies for protection.